Kristen Stewart Not Want Plastic Surgery

Kristen Stewart is one of the well known Hollywood actress indifferent with his performance. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar June issue, The Twilight players said, that he does not want to change anything from him. He also has a strong opinion about plastic surgery.

When asked if he wanted to perform plastic surgery or not, Stewart said, "No, never. Not going to do it, I never thought to do that."

He also confirmed that plastic surgery is not a good idea to change the appearance. He believes people doing plastic surgery soul has been disturbed, "I think women like that have lost their mind," he said.

Stewart really did not want to change anything on the face or just to change the zoom. Stewart said that he was not good at doing make-up and she prefers dressed without make-up.

"I can not do make-up alone. My mother never taught me anything, she did not wear make-up. I was always embarrassed when to go and hang out with them, I like without make-up. Often wearing makeup can aggravate skin a woman's face, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment